Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Featured Item of the Day

White Snowflake Tatted Lace Necklace
$15
I created this snowflake using a 19th Century lace making technique. Tatting creates a lace with knots and loops. I update classic designs in modern colors and shapes. All tatting is done by me using cotton thread.

The snowflake measures approx 2.5 inches wide, and hangs from 16 inches of antique bronze chain. This length puts the snowflake approximately right over your heart. The snowflake is starched to stand up straight. The chain is finished with a clasp and key in coordinating metal.

This listing is for a single necklace, with a single white snowflake, color #1, bright white, see my listings for other designs and colors. Some photos show other shades of thread, see color chart for this listing's color.

Ask for a custom listing to outfit groups of friends or bridesmaids. I'll work with you to create something fabulous in your unique color scheme! 

No comments:

Post a Comment