Sunday, September 30, 2012

Other people who are awesome

A new feature at Rachel O's, I'm going to share other sites and goodies from people who I consider to be "awesome". Creativity rules, I love celebrating it in all it's forms.

My friend Kaitlyn from the tool belt post yesterday is the owner and operator of Lashes and Love. She's currently at the Lovestruck Event. If you hurry, you can catch her there now, quick- GO! Look at the photo of her booth! Isn't it awesome?
If I had known Kaitlyn when I got married, I would have insisted that she do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She's super patient and talented which is the most important combination of personality attributes for people who work in the wedding industry.
Hair and makeup are kind of a mystery to me, so everything she does looks like magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment