Thursday, October 25, 2012

Featured Item of the Day

Pink and Gray Wool Bracelet Set
$20
This gray and pink with white and lime accent wool bracelet is crocheted around a string of wooden beads. The inside dimension of each bracelet is approx 8 inches around. This set comes with 3 bracelets. The design is a stiff bangle, but you shouldn't have trouble getting it on over your hand, says the lady with big hands.

Every piece of wool jewelry is a warm luxurious hug. I personally crochet and design each piece myself. All yarn is wool blend. Styles range from one of a kind to one of a few. Chances are that unless someone requests otherwise, I’m only going to make at most a handful of any one particular design.

The photo you see is the piece you will get. I try my best to make sure that color is as accurate as possible in photo and description. What I can’t control is that every computer monitor projects color in a slightly different way. If you have any questions, please ask before you order.

No comments:

Post a Comment