Monday, October 29, 2012

Featured Item of the Day

Red Skull Tatted Lace Necklace
$15
I created this skull design using a 19th Century lace making technique. Tatting is a lace made with knots and loops. I update classic designs in modern colors and shapes. All tatting is done by me using cotton thread.

The skull with border measures approx 2 inches wide, and hangs from 20 inches of antiqued gold tone finish chain. The lace is starched to stand up straight. The chain is finished with a lobster type clasp in coordinating metal.

If you need a different length of chain or color not listed, just ask! I can make a custom order!
This listing is for a single necklace, with a single skull, see my listings for other designs and colors- they do go so well together, as seen in the last 2 photos

No comments:

Post a Comment