Friday, October 5, 2012

Featured Item of the Day

Red Roses and Skull Tatted Lace Necklace
$30
I created this necklace using a 19th Century lace making technique. Tatting creates a lace with knots and loops. I update classic designs in modern colors and shapes. All tatting is done by me using cotton thread.

The necklace measures approx 6 inches wide, and hangs from 14 inches of gunmetal tone chain. This length puts the roses approx below your collarbone. The roses are starched to stand up straight. The chain is finished with a clasp in coordinating metal.

Chain can be shortened at no extra charge- just leave a note at checkout. If you need a different length of chain or rose colors not listed, just ask! I can make a custom order!

This listing is for a single necklace, a pair of roses with a skull in the center, see my listings for other designs and colors.

Ask for a custom listing to outfit groups of friends or bridesmaids. I'll work with you to create something fabulous in your unique color scheme!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment