Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Featured Item of the Day

Shades of Earth 16x16 Crocheted Throw Pillow
$50

Yarn color: Ivory, tan, brown
Fabric backing: Off White
Size: fits a standard 16x16 inch pillow- NOT INCLUDED

Rachel O’s pillows are a snuggly addition to any home decor. With fun patters and colors, pillows add high value oomph to your space. I personally crochet and design each pillow myself. All yarn is acrylic. The fabric design is a simple pocket construction- no zippers of buttons. The knitted face of the pillow is hand stitched to the front of the pillow. Styles range from one of a kind to one of a few. Chances are that unless someone requests otherwise, I’m only going to make at most a handful of any one particular design. Every pillow comes with a Rachel O’s logo button- a 1 in button you can pin anywhere on your pillow. The double thumbs up design stands for quality and awesomeness.

The photo you see is the pillow you will get. I try my best to make sure that color is as accurate as possible in photo and description. What I can’t control is that every computer monitor projects color in a slightly different way. If you have any questions, please ask before you order.

You can purchase a 16x16 in pillow at any fabric or craft store. I don’t offer the pillow for shipping reasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment