Friday, November 9, 2012

Guest Cat Post- Mad Kitty

Here at Rachel O's, we let Kitty write her own blog posts from time to time. Kitty had a rough day today. She had to go to the vet, but don't worry, she turned out to be fine.
I IZ SO MADS
I HAD HOLE DAYS PLAN I WAZ GUNNA SLEEPS IN THE SUNS CHASE MY MOUSIES SLEEPS IN BIGBED AND DREAMS ABOUT BUNNIEZ
DENS MY PEOPLES SAID I HAS TO GO FOR CARRIDES TO VETS
THEY BE PUTTIN ME IN THE CARRYBOX WHICH I LIKES BUT NOT WHEN IT BE MOVINS
DEN CARRIDES AND I CANT EVEN BE SEEIN OUT THE WINDOWS IT WAZ NOT FAIRS
AT VETS THERE WAS ALL OTHER ANIMALS BUT THEY NO WANTED TO BE MY FRIENDS
I THOUGHT VETLADY WAS GOING TO GIVE ME PETS BUT SHE POKED ME INSTEAD WITH SHARPTHING I NO NOES THAT SUMPEPLES HAS CLAWS SHE DIDS
I IZ PUTTIN ON MY BEST GRUMPYFACE TO MY PEOPLES UNTIL THEY GIVES ME KIBBIES

No comments:

Post a Comment