Friday, April 25, 2014

Featured Item of the Day

Set of 5 Bridesmaids Necklaces, Chrysanthemum in Your Choice of Color
I created these necklaces using a 19th Century lace making technique. Tatting creates a lace with knots and loops. I update classic designs in modern colors and shapes. All tatting is done by me using cotton thread.

You can select any color from the chrysanthemum color chart #1-27. The first photo is color #6
Chrysanthemums measure approx 2 inches wide. Every piece of lace is hung on 18 inches of your choice of chain. You will receive 5 identical necklaces, if you need a different quantity or a range of colors, please let me know before you order.

It can take up to one week to ship, as necklaces are made to order.

Colors can appear different on your monitor, on different skin tones or with different dress colors. If you are trying to match a specific color, I can send you a sample of the thread I use. Please ask ahead of time as I will not allow returns on necklaces made to order.


Feel free to contact me with any questions! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment