Friday, May 16, 2014

Curbside Clothing NEW Location!

Curbside was the very first store to carry my art and jewelry waaaaay back in 2011. It's been a great 3 years. They've let me learn and test new items in their store, which has been incredibly valuable. I don't think I would have gotten into fabric button jewelry if it wasn't for them.
 On Saturday, they are going to open their second location! I was out there yesterday, and I can tell you, it looks awesome. I helped set up displays of my earrings, hairpins, and necklaces. I'm so excited that they are allowing me to sell my goods at their second location.
 This new and larger store is definitely worth the trip. People of Omaha, you can't miss this. Saturday, they are celebrating their grand opening with an art show. What better time to check them out?
I wish Curbside the best of luck- but they hardly need it, this store is going to do quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment