Thursday, May 1, 2014

Featured Item of the Day

Yellow Rose, Tatted Lace Necklace
I created this rose using a 19th Century lace making technique. Tatting creates a lace with knots and loops. I update classic designs in modern colors and shapes. All tatting is done by me using cotton thread.

This yellow rose measures approx 2.5 inches wide, and hangs from 18 inches of silver metal or antique bronze chain. This length puts the rose approx right over your heart. The rose is starched to stand up straight. The chain is finished with a key in coordinating metal.

Chain can be shortened at no extra charge- just leave a note at checkout. If you need a different length of chain or rose color not listed, just ask! I can make a custom order!

This listing is for a single necklace, with a single rose, see my listings for other designs and colors.

Ask for a custom listing to outfit groups of friends or bridesmaids. I'll work with you to create something fabulous in your unique color scheme!

No comments:

Post a Comment