Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Featured Item of the Day

Custom Rose Tatted Lace Necklace
I created this necklace using a 19th Century lace making technique. Tatting creates a lace with knots and loops. I update classic designs in modern colors and shapes. All tatting is done by me using cotton thread.

Tatted lace necklaces are gorgeous statement pieces. You can select any color from the rose color chart #1-27. The first photo is color #16.
Roses measure approx 2.5 inches wide. Every piece of lace is hung on 18 inches of antique finish bronze or silver metal chain.The roses are starched to stand up straight.

These necklaces are perfect to outfit groups of friends or bridesmaids. I'll work with you to create something fabulous in your unique color scheme!

Colors can appear different on your monitor, on different skin tones or with different dress colors. If you are trying to match a specific color, I can send you a sample of the thread I use. Please ask ahead of time, I don't do returns on custom orders.

It can take up to one week to ship, but usually ships faster.

Feel free to contact me with any questions! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment