Monday, May 12, 2014

Garden

We put in the garden this weekend. I know it's a few days earlier than suggested, but as usual, we couldn't wait. If you followed my blog last year, you know that I did weekly garden updates. That was fun, but I won't be doing that regularly this year. I think we learned everything we needed to know by doing it once.
We cut the number of tomatoes to two as they tend to get monstrous and out of control pretty quickly. We also changed the arrangement of things and put in yet another ambitious watering system.
Because that's the way the universe works, we had a major storm the next day. I'm happy to report that everything survived. We hid the patio pots under the deck, and they're fine as well.
Now the waiting game begins. I can't wait for some tasty veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment