Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend Recap

We finished up planting the rest of our pots this weekend. The house and yard are now ready for spring/summer. There was an "incident" involving some bunnies, and now we have what I hope is an impenetrable fence around our precious vegetables. The bunny watched us the entire time, no doubt planning his next heist.
The Curbside grand opening was fabulous! It's such a great store. I got the spaceman shirt that I've been coveting for a while. I found out that their very first sale was a pair of my hairpins! They took it as a good luck sign as the first thing they sold at their first store was mine as well. I think it's a fun coincidence. I'm just so glad that I've gotten the chance to work with such a fun and artistic group of people for so long.
I'm in the studio this week, filling orders and stocking up stores. Good thing Netfix has added some new movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment