Monday, September 29, 2014

IKEA

We took a special road trip this weekend to Kansas City to go to the new IKEA. I LOVE going to IKEA. I love Swedish design, dreaming of being organized, and the Swedish themed junk food.
I was apparently too excited to even take any photos. I was all the way home before I realized that the only photo I took was of the giant hot dog sign.
As usual, we ran up quite a bill without even trying. I bought some AWESOME fabrics that I'm very excited to use. We also bought several sets of sheets, as we never seem to have enough sheets. WHERE DO THEY GO? We restocked our broken glasses, got more straws, napkins and other kitchen odds and ends. The store was out of a bunch of the larger items we had scouted online- I guess we are just going to have to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment