Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Value Bacon

I went to the local grocery store and for some reason they had very weird sales in every department. The produce section was full of some of the most unusual tropical fruits that I've ever seen. Some of which I wasn't even sure how you could even begin to eat. 
My favorite was the display of Value Bacon. I like how they specify that it's good for recipes, as if other bacon is too stuck up to cooperate.
I also bought a gallon of hand soap for $2. There was a skeptical old man asking everyone what was wrong with it. I decided to be brave. My skin hasn't melted off yet, so it's safe to say it was a good deal.
For the record, the value bacon was indistinguishable from regular bacon. I used it in a recipe, for mac and cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment