Monday, October 27, 2014

What A Weekend

This weekend was a blast! I kicked off the holiday season with my first show at St. Wens. Thanks so much to everyone who came out to see me. I had a great time catching up with people I hadn't seen in years, and meeting new people. 
Several jackalope were adopted into new loving homes. I was sad to see them go, but I'm glad that they will be well loved.
After working a long day on Saturday, I was looking forward to Ramenfest on Sunday! I saw these skull bowls on Facebook earlier in the week, and I KNEW that one had to be mine. I was very very lucky and got the very last one. It made the ramen taste just that much sweeter. 
Ramenfest was tasty, but very poorly organized. If you wondered what a noodle feeding frenzy looks like, I can definitely describe it to you now. We got there 30 min before it started and there was already a long line. Some people just can't understand the concept of waiting their turn. It was a bit stressful.
 This was my favorite bowl. As you can see, it had the best toppings. Some ramens didn't have toppings at all! 
After throwing down our 10 samples, we escaped across the street to have a beer and watch the carnage unfold. 
I also managed to get some necklaces made for future shows and store restocks. Whew. If the weekend is that busy, what will my week be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment