Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Featured Item of the Day

Bike Cufflinks
Perfect for cyclists when they are required to attend special events.

Rachel O's is proud to offer the ultimate in couture fabric covered button jewelry. I like to think of my fabric buttons as being teeny tiny canvases. I'm happy to share my art with you and the world.

Each cufflink measures approx .5 inch wide, and is firmly attached to a standard cufflink. Last 2 photos show a standard back of cufflink and size in relation to one cent (US). You will receive the pair shown in the first photo. Due to the handmade nature of these cufflinks, your pair may vary slightly from the one shown, but will be equally awesome.

Don't see the design you want in cufflink form? Check out my earrings:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/RachelOs?section_id=11854428

No comments:

Post a Comment