Thursday, March 31, 2016

Featured Item of the Day

Pink Cupcake Pendant
Pink, girly and sweet.

Rachel O's lightweight pendants are perfect for every day wear.

Every fabric button is handmade, with love, by me, Rachel O. I like to think of my jewelry as being tiny canvases, wear my art with pride!

Each pendant measures just under ONE INCH wide and is set in an antique bronze setting. The last two photos are included for size reference. You will receive one necklace as seen in the first photo.

I offer antique bronze finish chains with standard lobster clasps. Please select the length of chain you would like to receive, you can choose form 16 or 18 inches. Convo me if you need something longer. You can also order the pendant only; NO CHAIN.

Due to the handmade nature of your necklace, it will vary ever so slightly from the one in the photo, but will be equally awesome.

Check out my listings for other super(duper) designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment