Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Oh etsy.

Well, it's day 5 of the payment processing debacle on etsy. 
I thought long and hard about posting this, but I think I need to be up front with my customers about what is going on. Especially since etsy has decided to keep customers in the dark and leave it to sellers to explain what is going on.
I've changed my processing times to 3-5 business days to absorb some of the delay, and I've contacted all affected customers. There isn't much more I can do on my end but wait.
As a business owner, it's times like these that you work on putting your eggs in different baskets. You can't depend on one sourse of income when you are self employed, especially when you are at the mercy of a large corporation whose "whoops" moments are becoming more and more frequent. 

Until this is all settled, you can always buy from me on Amazon, or email me with orders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment