Thursday, January 12, 2017

Art Sweat and Tears

If you are new to this blog, you might not know that I've been at this Rachel O's thing full time since 2013. Before that, I've worked in various creative/art based businesses since 2005. With more than a decade of small business experience under my belt, and an MBA, God help you if you ask me a business question.
I've made so many mistakes over the years, and learned too many lessons the hard way. If I can stop someone from making the same mistakes, I will. 
Screaming advice at people who attend my classes is fun, but it would be more efficient if I just wrote it all down.
This is a project that I've been working on off and on for a really long time. I decided that 2017 is going to be the year, this thing is happening. 
Follow Art, Sweat and Tears on Instagram, facebook,or the blog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment