Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year from US!

We are either a little late or very early in the holiday photo department. Looking back, it looks like we shot our photo on NYE 2015 as well. Whoops. It just gets a little too busy around the holidays for a earlier photo shoot.
Since we aren't prolific Facebook posters, I like to post at least one annual photo to let our friends know we are still alive. So here you go.
2016 was a busy year for Rachel O's. I am very pleased with how it went. I added new designs, new wholesale customers, and my online stores were quite busy. I didn't do as many shows, but the shows I did were GREAT! Thanks to everyone who came out to visit. I love getting out of the studio and interacting with you all.
If you didn't know, husband had a very busy year as well. He finished restoring an Art-o-mat machine and launched his business, Mr. Enginerd. I'm so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment