Thursday, May 18, 2017

Featured Item of the Day

Octopus Girl Pin
Octopus wigs are in this year.

Pin measures just under 1 1/4 inches across at widest point.

Rachel O’s wood pins start out as little sketches of my crazy ideas. I digitize each drawing, then cut and etch onto wood via my laser. Then the fun begins! I paint each pin by hand. This means that every pin is just a little bit different, but equally awesome! I love how the wood grain is unique to each piece.

Pins each have a one inch bar pin on the back.

I don’t take custom orders, but I do take requests. If you have a pin idea, let me know! If it’s something I can draw, I might just release it as a pin.

Please do not get wood pins wet.

Ruler is in INCHES and is not included- it is for size reference ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment