Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Featured Item of the Day

Jackalope Pin
Jackalopes are my favorite mystical animal. This adorable pin measures approx 1.75 in wide at it's widest point (the cheeks). The antlers have been painted in gold tone metallic paint for extra fanciness.

Rachel O’s wood pins start out as little sketches of my crazy ideas. I digitize each drawing, then cut and etch onto wood via my laser. Then the fun begins! I paint each pin by hand. This means that every pin is just a little bit different, but equally awesome! I love how the wood grain is unique to each piece.

Pins each have a one inch bar pin on the back.

I don’t take custom orders, but I do take requests. If you have a pin idea, let me know! If it’s something I can draw, I might just release it as a pin.

Please do not get wood pins wet.

Ruler is in INCHES and is not included- it is for size reference ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment