Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Featured Item of the Day

Vintage Map Laser Cut Heart Earrings
Unique laser-cut resin coated map jewelry from Rachel O's features vintage imagery from a variety of city maps.

Select the city of your choice for a unique and special piece of jewelry.

Hearts measure approx 5/8 in x 5/8 in and have hypoallergenic titanium posts.

Made from laser cut wood, these lightweight earrings are great for every day wear, but please try to avoid getting them wet.

I have done my best to photograph these pieces accurately, but color can appear differently on different screens. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase.

Due to the unique hand made nature of these pieces, they may vary slightly from those shown, but will be equally awesome.

Do you want a city that I don't currently offer? Let me know! If I can find a vintage map, and you are willing to buy at least 2 pieces, let's talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment